GDIT2K1

Friday, February 18, 2005

the other winnng letter

Dear Pratham,

I miss you a lot today. I miss those wonderful days we spent
together. I miss the fun we had teasing each other. I miss the games
we used to play in your garden. It's been 3 long years since I've seen
you and there's a lot that I learnt about myself and our relation in
this gap.
In these 3 years, I had met many people. I had seen a bigger
world. There were all kinds of people, some good, some bad. There were
also people who cared a lot for me. But all along, I felt like a
loner. There were people around me, but none close to my heart. I
thought I was building this block myself and wasn't letting people
into my life and so I tried to let go of all such tangles. Things were
still the same.
I didn't realise what it was to be in love when you had
expressed your feelings for me. Over time, I realised that the divide
between friendship and love had blurred. I started loving you Pratham.
You are my first love and the only true one. You are 'pratham' to me
in my life. The feeling that you exist makes my life beautiful! I
thank you for gifting me with these wonderful moments of life. I've
heard that love is the most cherished feeling and now I feel it too.
Wherever you are, I will always pray for your happiness. At
any point in life, if you are in need of a person, please remember
that this silly girl cares the most for you and would go out of the
way to help you. I do miss you but I understand that
your career is equally important. I wouldn't want to let down your
parents nor mine. So let's fulfil our responsibilities first and our
love will take care of our lives!

Tons of love,
yours ever,
your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home