GDIT2K1

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Future plans yes sure...

As rocky's post say, we had discussions over this on our Simla Trip. I feel it good to share my future plans/wishes too....

I wish to have my own Lab for making new kind of hardwares, like a foldable computer. I would always like to trip around the world, meet more and more people, and have more and more fun in life. I would love a GEEKY life always.(I feel so atleast now).

All the money I earn, should be spent in having fun in life, thats why I don't target at earning a lot or something, a decent salary would suffice, just peace of mind should be there at work. Opening new business harnessing the latest technologies is also one of my interest.

Some contribution to society like Rocky is a must, I wish to help in providing Computer literacy to ppl in India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home