GDIT2K1

Thursday, February 10, 2005

future plans

Now that we will be away from each other, lets write what we intend to do in the upcoming years...something like 'where do you want to see yourself after 5 years' :)) we can write what we want to do in academics, what type of life, work etc...anything that you find suitable...

we can add on to the same post by adding sth like this using 'edit posts' utility
lets make this page more active...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandeep Chandna-> I have had lot of fun being in IIIT and would like to continue it for all my life...I feel having fun is the best part in one's life as there is a saying (recited by AB in Black) 'life is like an ice-cream, eat it before it melts' ... I believe in the statement ... so I would love to have fun as much as possible while working, while hanging out etc...I dont have many plans for future as far as academics is concerned but 5-6 years from now I will have a master's degree for sure...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home